Here are some links to people and places that 4Cs has visited or been involved with, and otherwise useful links (in alphabetical order):
- Allsun Farm (an organic market garden/ farm near the village of Gundaroo in the Southern Tablelands)
- The Australian Food sovereignty Alliance. A collaboration of organisations and individuals working together towards a food system in which people have the opportunity to choose, create and manage their food supply from paddock to plate.
- Braidwood Farmers’ Market – Bimonthly Farmers Market held in the National Theatre in the main street of Braidwood
on the first and third Saturday of each month from 8am – 12.30pm.
- Canberra Wines (a collaborative listing of wineries in the region, and tourism, food, accommodation, district events and vintage notes)
- The Capital Region Farmers Market – Every Saturday morning at Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC)
- The Food Co-op Quality unpackaged organic food store and cafe
- Homeleigh Grove Canberra district Olives – a 4Cs member producer
- Ingelara Garlic is an established producer of premium quality organic garlic located at Michelago, NSW.
- Le Trés Bon Restaurant (run by 4Cs members Christophe and Josephine Grégoire)
- Gilles Bonin and Victoria Clutterbuck (producers of garlic, shallots and leeks, not far from Braidwood in the NSW Southern Tablelands)
- Minto Galloway Stud, is a 4Cs member producer of Galloway cattle, situated just north of Canberra.
- Northside Farmers Market – Held every Saturday Afternoon at the University of Canberra.
- Permaculture eXchange is a non-for-profit educational organisation, serving Canberra and the surrounding districts, helping people establish sustainable agricultural systems (on many different scales) based on permaculture principles.
- Regional Food Australia online magazine: covers producer and local chef stories with video.
- SEE-Change is a community, not-for-profit group that aims to inspire, inform and support action to reduce Canberra’s ecological footprint.
- Slow Food International
- Slow Food Australia and local convivia
- The Southside Farmers Market is a Farmers market every Sunday morning at the CIT Southside Campus.